News Bulletin for Monday 13th September 2021
Reynolds Rd 7 day Medical Centre continues to have weekly allocations of the AstraZenica Covid Vaccine and Pfizer Vaccine. Eligible patients can phone us for a vaccination appointment.
Expansion of Pfizer to General Practices – update
Reynolds Road Medical Centre will now be taking appointments for the Pfizer Vaccine from Monday 20th September.
- Current Eligibility:
- If you are aged 18-59 years of age, you can choose to receive the AstraZeneca vaccine:
- following an appropriate assessment of suitability by a qualified health professional
- if you provide verbal or written consen
- People aged 12 to 59 can book an appointment for the Pfizer vaccine.
- To check your eligibility if unsure visit https://covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/eligibility
Reynolds Rd 7 Day Medical Centre is a registered Covid – 19 vaccination Centre however please NOTE.
- We do NOT perform Covid testing. Do not come in to the surgery if you are feverish, coughing, have a sore throat, have come from a hot spot, suspect you might have Covid or have been told to be tested or been told to isolate. Call us first for instructions.
Follow us on facebook or check here in this box on our website for the most current information
Reynolds Rd 7 Day Medical Centre now offers even better access, particularly for workers who are unable to attend during normal hours, with our extended week night clinics. Book now for our weeknight clinics
between 6pm and 8pm.
Please note: Whilst we do see urgent problems during the weekend clinic, consultations are usually by appointment to minimise waiting times. In general our nursing staff are not rostered on weekends, so for immunisations, medicals and wound dressings, we recommend a weekday appointment.
We look forward to seeing you.