News Bulletin for Wednesday 30th June 2021
Reynolds Rd 7 day Medical Centre has now received extra weekly allocations of the AstraZenica Covid Vaccine. Eligible patients can phone us for a vaccination appointment.
At this stage, our practice has not been invited to commence Pfizer Vaccines in July, however, further detail on planned commencement dates will be sent out progressively over coming months as supply permits.
Please continue to check here in this News Bulletin for the most current information on Pfizer vaccine availability
- Astrazenica: all those over 60 yrs of age and all ages who have successfully had a first dose.
- Pfizer: all those between 18 and 60 years of age. (Note: RRMC Does NOT currently have the Pfizer vaccine yet)
- Astrazenica: any age above 18 yrs are now eligible for Astrazenica provided you give informed consent.
- Pfizer: all those between 40 and 60 years of age. (Note: RRMC Does NOT currently have the Pfizer vaccine yet)
- To check your eligibility if unsure visit https://covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/eligibility
Reynolds Rd 7 Day Medical Centre is a registered Covid – 19 vaccination Centre however please NOTE.
- We do NOT perform Covid testing. Do not come in to the surgery if you are feverish, coughing, have a sore throat, have come from a hot spot, suspect you might have Covid or have been told to be tested or been told to isolate. Call us first for instructions.
Follow us on facebook or check here in this box on our website for the most current information
We look forward to seeing you.