News Bulletin for Tuesday 1st March 2022.
Novavax is now available .
- The Novavax vaccine is currently available for all people aged 18 years and over.
- You need 2 doses of the Novavax vaccine, given at least 3 weeks apart.
Booster Dose’s are now available ( Pfizer and Moderna)
You are eligible for a COVID-19 booster dose if:
- you are 18 years and older, and
- have had your second dose of your primary dose course of COVID-19 vaccination at least 4 months ago
Reynolds Rd 7 day Medical Centre continues to have weekly allocations of the AstraZenica Covid Vaccine, Pfizer Vaccine, Moderna Vaccine and Novavax. Appointments can me made by “book appointment”
Vaccine types for booster doses
The Comirnaty (Pfizer) and Spikevax (Moderna) vaccines are approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) and recommended by ATAGI as a COVID-19 booster dose.
You can have the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine as a booster dose regardless of which vaccine you had for your first 2 doses.
You can also receive the Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca) vaccine if you:
- can’t have the Pfizer vaccine for medical reasons
- had 2 doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine previously.
Reynolds Rd 7 Day Medical Centre is a registered Covid – 19 vaccination Centre however please NOTE.
- We do NOT perform Covid testing. Do not come in to the surgery if you are feverish, coughing, have a sore throat, have come from a hot spot, suspect you might have Covid or have been told to be tested or been told to isolate. Call us first for instructions.
Follow us on facebook or check here in this box on our website for the most current information
Reynolds Rd 7 Day Medical Centre now offers even better access, particularly for workers who are unable to attend during normal hours, with our extended week night clinics. Book now for our weeknight clinics
between 6pm and 8pm.
Please note: Whilst we do see urgent problems during the weekend clinic, consultations are usually by appointment to minimise waiting times. In general our nursing staff are not rostered on weekends, so for immunisations, medicals and wound dressings, we recommend a weekday appointment.
We look forward to seeing you.